‘It is our dream that students will experience their classrooms as invigorating, even inspiring environments – places they look forward to going to and places they hate to leave. It is our dream that they will come to know themselves as masters of various crafts.It is our dreams that they will come to love the process of learning itself by making it their own.’
Classroom facilities provided:
- Flexible, spacious subject-based classrooms.
- Specialist studios for visual and performing arts.
- The Primary School’s modular furniture allows the rapid reorganization of the classroom to accommodate the group work and differentiation demanded by the Gurukul campus Primary Years Program.
- Extensive display boards in every classroom provide space for the acknowledgement of students' own work and achievement.
- Generous provision of well-equipped workshops and studios with CAD CAM equipment accommodate such curricular areas as Design Technology.
- All teaching areas are equipped with such technological aids as interactive smart-board, PC projector, camera and visualize.
- Campus-wide wireless networking allows for the use of student laptops anywhere and at any time.