Mission of the trust
Recognizing our Indian culture, tradition and heritage that we all are made in the image of God –who gives us full and complete life, Shree Swaminarayan Gurukul follows the footsteps and commits to:
- Respect ourselves as well as each and every creature living in this world.
- Our passion to inspire, nourish and nurture the unique gifts of every person who is a part of Shree Swaminarayan Gurukul(Teacher, Staff, Student, Parent, etc…)
It is our mission to blend the strong cultural fundamentals of the Gurukul heritage and other traditional systems with advanced modern learning tools, thus providing a new direction in world education.
It is our mission to ensure that in a safe, tranquil, stimulating and intellectually challenging environment, all students shall have ample opportunity to:
- Getting to learn habits of curiosity, reflection, mental flexibility, independence and self-discipline
- Understanding and implement fulfill their academic, cultural, sporting and social potential, including the achievement of optimum academic results
- Required skills and attitudes which will fit them for life in the rapidly changing world of a new millennium
- Understanding and implement in real time life maintain openness and respect in the face of racial, cultural, religious and linguistic diversity
- Knowledge of relation between education and spiritual life and how it to be helpful in our life and to face as well as solve those problems with this kind of culture
- Understanding and implement to direct in life develop a confident understanding of what they and other individuals can and should achieve for themselves, for the environment and for international society.
- Learning of modern technology and what is the relation to traditional technology for understanding real world and practical life not theoretical life and giving the right path toward new modern educational world